четвртак, 12. јул 2012.

Would You Wear It: Bikini Tops As Shirts ?

It's not for the faint of heart (or the shy of skin): wearing a bikini top as your shirt. Would you try this attention-grabbing trend?I have some ideas on how to combine this darlings. I would recommend you to wear maxi skirts with bikini top cause it just looks very exotic and charming. Something that Rihanna would wear,I say. You can also combine it with floral pants or pencil skirt. Whatever rings your bell.

Would You Wear It: Bikini Tops As Shirts ?









Rihanna
Rihanna

5 коментара:

  1. I love rihanna's style :)
    awesome post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. I agree, the look is very exotic. I love the first outfit, the colour is amazing. I would wear this on holiday or during summer!

    arrceebee.blogspot.com.au

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Анониман19. јул 2012. 05:32

    I love these! I have been looking for once, but I can't seem to find one :/ great blog :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши