субота, 29. септембар 2012.

Inst-a-week.

Hello guys! I haven't posted anything in a while,cause I was so busy! I was studying all day,all night! And I only got one mark- A in Math! However,I will be busy next week ,also,cause I have three exams! It's going to be awful,ugh. It's like I don't even relax on weekends,I hate that I have to study so much! But I hope everyone had a great week!At least weather was amazing-sunny all time! Hope you'll all have great school/work days this week! I have ,like,a break now ,and I'm listening to I blame Coco-I can't get enough of Sumner family ! Love you all,xo.


1.My little kitty Damon sleeping all day long. It was so sunny,and he was just so adorable whole day.

2.Me & my friends froggy named Milisav. He's huge,and so fluffy!

3.A little bit of my imagination while studying Biology,I just love my Eeyore!

4.I't was such a sunny day! And I had to study Latin&History that day. :(

5. Sister's LV esharp or however you call it.

6. Eliot Paulina Sumner. My girl crush -I think that the new album is coming out this year! 

Have a great week everyone! Hope you'll enjoy in these two song,like I do. :)

11 коментара:

  1. Och I love I blame coco !! ;3
    Nice blog, do you want to follow each other? :)

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. me encantan este tipo de post! gran blog

    pásate por mi blog que tengo nuevo DICTIONARTY OF FASHION #3
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Love your blog! This photos are great!
    Do you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin or maybe also on Facebook?? Let me know posting on my blog :)
    S▲NDR▲
    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Super je kad se nekoliko bitnih stvari spoji u jednu sliku pa dobijes neizmerno vrednu uspomenu. <3

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. bas je cool!!!:0)
    xoxo






    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Hi,
    your blog is gorgous. Love the party outfit of lasts post...
    Wanna follow eacht other? I would love to. Please let me know.
    Greetings XO,
    Teal

    http://seaofteal.blogspot.de

    ОдговориИзбриши